We missed our Round-Up last week and a thousand apologies for that. There is an extra padded Round-Up this week to make up for it.
- The Toronto International Film Festival wrapped up today and it was a week and a half chock full of glamour and parties and celebrities and oh yes, movies. Take a look at the lovely Keira Knightley's gorgeous delicate smoky eye with a touch of lavender from the red carpet of her movie Can A Song Save Your Life?.
- Gorgeous photos of the new Chanel Séduction 42 Quadra Palette - perfect shades for fall.
- Speaking of fall, InStyle has a slideshow of 15 products under $15 that fit the fall trends without breaking your budget.
- I wish my hair were longer so I could do this lovely, retro-style faux-bob.
- A simple, colourful, very pretty cat eye inspired by the one-and-only Diana Ross.
- There is no colour more flattering than rose gold.
- Jane of Daly Beauty has some tips for soft hands, gorgeous nails and tame cuticles.
- Everyone wants brows like Cara Delevigne right now. British superstar MUA Charlotte Tilbury has a tutorial for you, if you want to give yourself thicker, fuller, darker brows.
- Nine beauty products to keep you on your person at all times, according to Refinery 29.