Monday, May 4, 2015

EyEnvy Eyelash & Eyebrow Conditioner Review Part Two



Back in December, I posted about EyEnvy, an eyelash and eyebrow conditioner that I had started using. I promised to do a follow-up post about the results when I had finished the tube. And here it is! Here's part one of my review of EyEnvy so be sure to take a look if you haven't already. 



I'm almost, but not quite, finished the tube of EyEnvy but I did start to see a difference in my lashes and brows after using it for two months. The difference was subtle at first. With my eyelashes it was noticeable particularly when I was applying mascara. My eyebrows seemed denser too.

Here are some photos showing my lashes and brows before I started using EyEnvy, and photos from today, about five months later.

December 2014

May 2015
My brows are more groomed in the second photo, but I don't have anything on my face apart from moisturizer in either, so my lashes and brows haven't been embellished apart from being curled. 

You can see there's a difference in the length of my eyelashes. I notice that sometimes my lashes graze my glasses when I'm wearing mascara. That didn't really happen before and it happens all the time now. I didn't notice much difference in the fullness of my lashes, and the colour didn't change either. 

While I can't claim that my lashes certainly don't look appearance-transformatively different, there is a noticeable difference. My lashes were pretty long before, but I can imagine on someone without a lot of length, EyEnvy could make a dramatic difference. 

With my eyebrows, there was less of a dramatic difference. I did notice that the sparse areas were less sparse, and overall, better fullness. Again, not appearance-transformative, but noticeable and very welcome.

The application process was quick and easy - every morning before noon, a swipe along my lashline and painted on the areas of my brows that needed help. I experienced no side effects. There was no pain, no discomfort. There's no odour to EyEnvy either.

EyEnvy is $90 a tube, though I paid $60 at IMATS. I'm impressed that it works, but I won't be buying another tube. I don't need to use it that badly and it's pricey. 

But it works, and if you want longer lashes, or fuller brows and $90 is worth it for you, I can definitely vouch for EyEnvy. It works!

Grade: A

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment